Monday, March 3, 2014

Pink Peggy 4: A New Sun Rises

Pink Peggy #1 20x 16: A New Sun Rises
20 x16 Original Oil on canvas $300 unframed

Today a new sun rises for me; everything lives, everything is animated, 
everything seems to speak to me of my passion, everything invites me to cherish it. 
(Ninon de L’Enclos)

Up-Date from Peggy:

Great dr. appt. today! I'm no longer attached to tubes and can take a shower later tonight. I can also drive now. I think I'll drive somewhere right now and buy a big envelope cuz now that I'm Flat Stanley I can really go places! Send me a stamp and I'll come see you!  you All!

I read Peggy's Facebook post today and knew what I would name todays painting. Thank you Peggy for sharing your story.

You are my Sunshine,
Denise

Pink Peggy #1 20x16: A New Sun Rises
Original Oil on 20x16 Canvas $300 unframed
Part of the proceeds from the sale of the  Pink Peggy series will go to help 
fund a cure for breast cancer. 




No comments:

Post a Comment